The WowCard gives you an advantage. It offers you the chance to collect and use your Women'secret money ("WowMoney") from your purchases (except in outlets), while also enjoying additional benefits such as exclusive promotions. Women’secret may send you marketing information via e-mail, womensecret.com, sms, telephone or letter.
The WowCard is personal and non-transferable, and may only be issued to an individual of legal age resident in Spain, who must show a valid national identification document (DNI –the Spanish National Card Number– or NIE –the Foreigners Identification Number) upon application.
The WOW loyalty programme is governed by the General Conditions contained in this Agreement, to which the member gives its consent.
In order to join this Programme, either:
a) When marking a purchase at a Women’secret store, read the General Conditions, complete the required personal information and sign on the pin pad device provided to accept the General Conditions. Once you have jointed the Programme, we will provide you with a confirmation of membership. Or
b) Access the website womensecret.com, to expressly accept the General Conditions.
In both cases, you will receive a membership confirmation e-mail, containing a copy of the accepted General Conditions, within 24 hours. These Conditions will be stored electronically and will be available to you at any time, in Spanish, at womensecret.com.
A copy of these conditions is available at Women’secret stores at www.womensecret.com. When making a store purchase, identifying yourself as a member will be construed as your knowledge and acceptance of this Agreement.
The WOW Loyalty programme is owned by the company Cortefiel, S.A., Avda. del Llano Castellano nº 51, Tax Identification No. (NIF) A-08099459.
1. Show your DNI or NIE to use your card and make the most of WowMoney.
2. Keep your WowCard safe and use it correctly. If your card is lost or stolen, immediately notify Customer Service Centre.
3. Return your WowCard upon request by Cortefiel, S.A. or when it becomes obsolete or is substituted.
1. Cancel any cards that have been reported as lost or stolen, and replace them in accordance with established procedures. The new card will have the accumulated balance of the previous card.
2. Hold the information provided in the card application, and any subsequent updates, confidentially.
3. Provide customer service to members with the Customer Service Centre, via the WOW telephone line 901 36 30 42, between the hours of 10:00 to 20:30 Monday to Friday and from 10:00 to 15:30 on Saturdays and public holidays.
Rules of use
1. The WOW member must show their WowCard at the till or log in as a member every time they make a purchase at any Women'secret store in Spain or online. Purchases will be stored on the card.
2. Each member will collect WowMoney according to the amount of purchases made in all WOW countries (from the time they join the programme) recorded at the time of purchase or online. Purchases cannot be recorded once they have been made. For the purpose of calculating overall purchases, all items purchased on the same date in the same Women'secret store will be considered a single purchase.
3. WowMoney may be used in any Women’secret store in Spain, including its online shop, one day following the purchase, or on the same day when the purchase was made in another store.
4. When exchanging or refunding a purchase, either partially or fully, the WowCard, DNI or NIE must be shown, together with the original receipt in order to cancel the WowMoney accumulated on the purchase.
Should WowMoney have been used to make the purchase, it will be refunded as follows: WowMoney used to make the purchase is distributed among all the items on the receipt, and the amount proportion of the amount of the return item is reimbursed onto the WowCard.
5. The member will be informed of the WowMoney collected, via womensecret.com, the Customer Service Centre and/or Women'secret stores.
6. The WowMoney collected may be redeemed only once for Women'secret. If the amount of WowMoney used is greater than the purchase amount, the difference will be lost.
7. The use of WowMoney generates more WowMoney (except when the purchase is free of charge) for the amount of the difference in price paid in cash and/or by credit/debit card.
8. WowMoney will expire six months from the first purchase. Each time it is used, the member's balance will return to zero.
9. When you purchase a gift voucher you can: accumulate WowMoney, but WowMoney or any other Club promotion may not be used to purchase the gift voucher. When you pay with a gift voucher you cannot: accumulate neither use WowMoney and/or any other Club promotion.
10. The member is exempt from liability for the undue use of the card as soon as they communicate its loss or theft (pursuant to their Duty 2), except in cases of intent or negligence.
1. Cortefiel, S.A. may withdraw the WowCard should the member breach any of these duties, or via written notification if fraudulent, speculative or bad faith acts are detected in their use.
2. The member may also cancel the WowCard at any time, in writing (letter, e-mail, fax) to Cortefiel, S.A., enclosing a copy of their DNI or NIE.
3. Upon cancellation of the card, all rights relating to its use will be lost.
4. Cortefiel, S.A. reserves the right to cancel the WOW (Women’secret WonderClub) programme at any time. In such circumstance, the member will be entitled to use the WowMoney for three months following the date of cancellation of the programme, notice of which will be given via womensecret.com and/or retail outlets.
Change to conditions
Cortefiel, S.A. may modify these conditions by communication to WOW members. Publication of these modifications on womensecret.com and/or retail outlets will be considered to entail compliance with this requirement.
If the member does not agree with the changes, they may return their card to Cortefiel, S.A. for its cancellation.
1. Information provided in the WowCard application and its updates will be held confidentially in WOWCARD client files. The undersigned member authorises the processing of this information for its use in the development of this agreement, including the sending of marketing or promotional communications from Cortefiel on its products by any means (correspondence, telephone, fax, e-mail, SMS, internet or any other digital method).
2. Pursuant to the member's incorporation into the Programme, you may authorise Cortefiel to send periodic advertising or promotional messages through any medium (correspondence, telephone, fax, e-mail, SMS, internet or any other digital method) from other companies with which our company may sign partnership agreements, to offer the member goods, services and promotions that may be of interest, relating to financial products, insurance, perfumes, jewellery, books and CDs, sports, home furnishings, food and beverages, department stores, parks, museums, shows, trips, gasoline, healthcare, automotive, telephones, online services, computing, hotels, video games, gifts, NGOs, cosmetics and hair salon.
3. All information request by WOW must be completed. The member is entitled to access this information and may amend it, cancel it and challenge it in accordance with the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13 December (Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos Personales). The data controller is Cortefiel, S.A., Madrid, Avda. del Llano Castellano nº 51, Tax Identification No. (NIF) A-08099459.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject to Spanish law. The parties expressly waive any other forum and choose to submit to the courts and tribunals of the place of residence of the member for the resolution of conflict.